I saw some rare spies today in NYC...

Sushi789

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
I was out and about today here in NYC and I saw some really amazing and rare spies at stores I was browsing in. Here's the rundown in case anyone is looking for one of these:

Fendi NYC (on 5th Ave) had a white mink spy, a pale cream colored alligator spy, the beaded and embroidered medallion spies in both brown and black, the tribal spy, and at least one heavily beaded (colorful) black spy from the couture line as well. I didn't pay close attn. to the beaded one because I was too busy gawking at the $30,000 alligator spy. :P

Both Saks and Bloomingdales have the new zucca spy that has gold material where the brown leather is on the traditional zucca nappa spy.

ooh wish we had pics! i would love to see the croc spy in person. when i was in the fendi store on 5th ave last november, i didn't care so much about the spy, so i didn't pay much attention. sigh.

Wow, I've seem all the other spies (except the alligator..I've seen the croc I think) but I can't picture the gold/zucca...from whats in my head I think I like the regular one better. If you could have any one of those (for free I guess) which one would you choose? I think I would choose the mink, but send it to fendi and have them re-make it with faux-fur..lol. And also when they remake it they could put in the brownish/greyish faux-mink instead of white:biggrin:

I've seen the croc! It's on sale at a saks in dallas. Didn't bother picking it up because I was looking for leather but it was heavily discounted. (or did you mean alligator lit?)

The gal in the store called it alligator, but maybe she meant crocodile.

She told me that paris hilton bought the mink one. I didn't like it at all, but I dislike fur. I agree it'd be neat in faux-fur but something tells me fendi will never use faux fur.