I saw some cute new stuff

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. At LV yesterday, I can't think of the names to save my life though.....one was a cles that had a flap with two little snap closures like the accordian wallet, and the other was a change purse with a zip top and a front little bowed out snap pocket, super cute, I saw both in Mono Canvas and the second item I also saw in black epi on display.....They were both around $220....

2. Porte-Monnaie Shilling and Multicles Rabat ... by chance?! :confused1:

3. maybe, kinda ringing a bell.......sorry, I was @ an LV store that I HATE because of most of the SA's that work there so I didn't take the time to write down the names like I usually do.......The SA was very FAKE/nice which is just annoying to me....it's the one in Paramus NJ Garden State Plaza Mall......I've never had a great experience there, therefore have never made any of my purchases there......

4. That's the Multicles, it's on Elux:

Multicles Rabat.jpg
  5. yeah, that's the one, I couldn't find it on elux......anyway, it's cute, it has the key chain attached.....

6. i've seen them too very cute my fav is the shilling

7. I haven't seen that yet. Is it new on eLux?

8. darn.they don't have it in damier :cursing::cursing::cursing:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice