I saw RICK SPRINGFIELD last night!

1. My DH was nice enough to take me to a concert (and actually admitted it was "entertaining"!) Rick puts on a great show and seems like a real nice guy. The man may have aged a bit, but he's still got it! :love:

rick.jpg rick2.jpg
  2. I hope you have a great time...I :heart: his music. And he looks pretty fine for his age.

3. ^^ I did have a great time, Pursefan... thanks for responding! ;)

4. LOL, that's so awesome. When I go out to a bar that has a live band, I always ask them to play Jesse's girl! Sounds like you had a fun time!

5. How fun! I love Rick Springfield. He seems like he'd put on a great show...

6. I saw him in the early 80's when he was hot...sat in the third row or something real close...right in the center. I saw the rip in his jeans placed directly near the crotch. Hee hee. He was HOT then and a super performer. His concert was great, so I am sure yours was even more amazing with all his years of experience since then. Glad you enjoyed!

7. ^ He's still hot, Kellybag ;) Funny thing is, when I was watching him on GH (the first time, when I was 12 or so) I had NO idea he was almost old enough to be my DAD!! lol...

8. Redd, I just think he is one of those men who just have the "it" factor and when you do I don't think you ever lose it. It is his little gift!

9. Yep, Kellybag- he's got "it" alright... :graucho: Here's a pic I took with my phone last night. Not the greatest, but...

rickconcert.jpg
  10. Ohh...it looks like so much fun...I've never been to a "rock n roll" concert before. The one & only concert I've ever been to was awhile ago & it was Nsync. LOL!

11. I saw him on Regis & Kelly the other day. He's definitely still got it! Glad you had fun!:yes:

12. he is going to be playing at the Sacramento State fair on Aug 29th. i think I might go. I missed him in July at the Marin Fair.
    Thanks for letting me know he still "rocks":rochard:

13. worked with him once. he is still a cutie pie!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice