I saw Jill in the Supermarket....

May 7, 2007
Ok, maybe it wasn't her.. But I could swear I saw her... I even saw her leave in a BMW.....:wtf:

I currently work as a personal shopper, so this is the second time I've seen Jill (maybe).....

I just wanted to go up to her and be like "Is your name Jill, do you know the PF." LOL

So Jill if you went to a supermarket today in Jersey (shoprite)... I think I saw you... LOL:P

LMAO...sorry..wasnt me!
I spent the whole night in the ER with TAY,who had BAD asthma attack during ballet.....sigh...Wish I had time to get to Shoprite!!LOL!which Shoprite?I do shop at one alot normally but Ive been so busy I havent had time to cook lately!!

LMAO...sorry..wasnt me!
I spent the whole night in the ER with TAY,who had BAD asthma attack during ballet.....sigh...Wish I had time to get to Shoprite!!LOL!which Shoprite?I do shop at one alot normally but Ive been so busy I havent had time to cook lately!!
awwww man!!! Hey at least I tried lol... Seriously Jill, this lady looked just like you... Her hair, her nice outfit, HER CAR!! LOL

Next time I am taking pics... I am too crazy, I mean come on, look at my sig....