I saw Jill in the Supermarket....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, maybe it wasn't her.. But I could swear I saw her... I even saw her leave in a BMW.....:wtf:

I currently work as a personal shopper, so this is the second time I've seen Jill (maybe).....

I just wanted to go up to her and be like "Is your name Jill, do you know the PF." LOL

So Jill if you went to a supermarket today in Jersey (shoprite)... I think I saw you... LOL:P

2. :ninja:

3. LMAO...sorry..wasnt me!
    I spent the whole night in the ER with TAY,who had BAD asthma attack during ballet.....sigh...Wish I had time to get to Shoprite!!LOL!which Shoprite?I do shop at one alot normally but Ive been so busy I havent had time to cook lately!!

4. awwww man!!! Hey at least I tried lol... Seriously Jill, this lady looked just like you... Her hair, her nice outfit, HER CAR!! LOL

Next time I am taking pics... I am too crazy, I mean come on, look at my sig....

5. Oh...lol I had to come back and check.

Jill, hope TAY is doing better now.