I saw B&W checkerboard, I touched it!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I almost bought the wallet, but controlled myself and said wait for the sale... and got a ombre checkerboard mandeville with my 30% off at off saks instead...

PS it even more stunning in real life!

2. OMG, I'm so jealous that you got to see AND touch it!!! I don't know how you stopped yourself from buying it!:P

3. Congrats on the new mandeville!

4. Thanks!! that is how i stopped myself.. I had stopped by off saks on my way to nordstroms... and saw they had that.. I was like mmm Purse or wallet... i'll take the purse!!!

5. Congrats on the mandy will! And way to go on that self control... Jealous! lol.

6. I almost bought the mandeville ombre checkerboard. I had it placed on hold along with the wallet..DAMN! hmmmm I just dont know what to do! I thought it was cute. I like the texture..

7. CAN YOU POST PICS SO I CAN DECIDE WHAT THE HELL TO DO>>THIS IS SAD!

8. ooohh so jealous! :girlsigh: I should steer clear of Nordstrom and Saks otherwise I could just go crazy and buy a bag, matching wallet, and cosmetic case....must....hold.....out!

9. Wow, what restraint I am so proud. I have been itching to get to Off all week. I say its just to peek but I know myself too well. I probably would've come home with a bag AND wallet! Did you get any pics?