I saw an Azur Speedy today!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. And it wasn't inside the LV store! It looked soooo good. Darn...do I need one of these now too?

Purse lust while Christmas shopping at Valley Fair. (Oh and by the way ladies, for the local ladies, Lush opened today!)

I'm thinking a Cles would look cute with my Denim Baggy PM.

2. Yes, you do need speedy azur..it's yummy!

3. the speedy azur is so cute...my good friend has one. now, i also want to get one. lol

4. You are so lucky to see it on the street...I didn't see anyone carrying it so far.

5. i havnt seen anyone carrying azur on the street either (besides me hehe). Will be excited the first time i do though!

6. I haven't seen an Azur in public, yet. The only line I see is Mono.

7. I love my Azur Speedy!! The only other one I have seen is when I was at the Holiday Party on Thursday :smile:

8. :nuts: me too... i saw it for the first time today too!!! i was in Hamilton, (an hour or so drive away from Auckland) and i was going into the Mall with my friends and i turned around and i saw this young Mum holding one... i was like :nuts: and trying to show my B-Bag offf :roflmfao: but she didnt see me gawking at her bag... no patina yet, but wow!!! it looked great on her!

9. I saw a young lady carry the 30 at Copley Place Mall.. and boy did it look good with her outfit. lol

10. So did I on Wednesday! That was my first time Ive ever seen the Azur in real life! I think its really pretty!

11. I saw one last month, It looked great.

12. It's a sign....get it , get it, get it!:P

13. I think I'm gonna get one soon. I haven't seen anyone carrying it yet here in the NJ area. I think maybe because it's Winter here and they think it's for Spring/Summer?

14. Wow, the only Azur I have ever seen is my very own! I see mono frequently, fake and real, and occasionally a reg. damier. I suspect it'll be a while if ever that I see another azur.

15. I think you should get it!!! I totally can't wait to get mine :smile: