i saw a b-bag today

1. The girl said she didn't know if hers was real :sad: I asked her what style it was and she had no idea. It was like an olive green color with a shoulder strap hooked to each side and double handles. Anyone know if that sounds real? I can't find anyolive green pics anywhere.

2. I think its kind of hard to not know if your bag is real. Did it cost you over a thousand dollars? Or was it forty bucks. LOL. Seems pretty simple, but I guess there are cases where owners really dont know. Always sounds suspicious to me though.

3. Ya, it's ONLY a $1K bag!! :roflmfao: I think she knows if it's fake or not unless she got it as a gift.

4. that means it's not real! LOL!

No one wants to confess!
    I can't blame her for not knowing color and style name though. . . most *normal* people don't!

Yes, I'm calling MYSELF abnormal! Most average people don't know everything about bags like us!

5. if it's real...does that sound like the purse style, with 2 straps? Also, there's an olive color.

6. Yea, Im sure its hard to look someone in the eye and say "its fake". But even if its a gift, how many people gift you with a $1K purse? They'd also tell you where it was purchased in case you had problems with it, etc.

7. sounds like it could have been either a city or a classique, depending on how big it was. there's a recent olive color, but unless it was a gift, an answer of "i don't know if it's real" means that it's fake.

8. ^^I agree. Except I always say "I don't know" or "It was a gift" if a stranger asks me how much it cost cause it's none of their &*%# business!

9. :roflmfao:
    I noticed this about myself recently...

10. Seriously, it took me forever to learn the ins and outs of the styles & sizes!

It was probably a fake... I agree, who can't remember spending 1k on a purse. I've been seeing so many fakes around lately! My bf has started to notice what is fake and real now:PI laughed so hard when he pointed out a fake b-bag to me this past weekend

11. It was probably a fake... I agree, who can't remember spending 1k on a purse. I've been seeing so many fakes around lately! My bf has started to notice what is fake and real now:PI laughed so hard when he pointed out a fake b-bag to me this past weekend[/QUOTE]

haha my bf does the same....he even sends me pic messages if he sees a nice one (like past colors i like....)or a really bad fake one...:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice