I saved over $1000.00 yesterday!!!

fantastic_3

Feb 10, 2007
Well, as far as yesterday's trip downtown, I saved over $1000.00. I had the intention of buying a Balenciaga bag but I was just NOT loving the colour selection there was. I have to keep telling myself not to buy the bag of that price until I am 110% sure I will love it.

Instead as I am strolling to all the high end designer boutiques for purse, my children got hungry so my husband sat them down for a bite to eat while I wonder into Winners (canadian version of TJ MAXX). What do you know. I found a Paolo Masi bag for 199.99, fell in love with the style and colour immediately. Wow, what a bargain compare to Balenciaga, LV or Gucci. I am now telling my self to cut down on the high end bags. I love this bag just as much or not even more.

Fantastic, Fantastic! As long as you love the bag, that's all that matters. I've purchased many bags for $300 that I love just as much as higher-end bags.

I had to laugh at your post, though! I'm always telling my husband that I savied money on this or that. He always says: "You didn't save $1000, you spent 200."

He's the Grinch in disguise.

Luckily my husband isn't too bad on my bag addiction. He says since I don't smoke nor drink, I should enjoy myself. Hey, it is also healthier than smoking or drinking right. I will try to post some pics as soon as I can.

Fantastic, Fantastic! As long as you love the bag, that's all that matters. I've purchased many bags for $300 that I love just as much as higher-end bags.

I had to laugh at your post, though! I'm always telling my husband that I savied money on this or that. He always says: "You didn't save $1000, you spent 200."

He's the Grinch in disguise.

Lol mine too sometimes - his favorite comments when I tell him what a good deal a bag is: "I know how you can get it for free-99." or "But you can get 100% off if you put it back."

:P

Congrats on your find, fantastic! Post pics if you get a chance!

Lol mine too sometimes - his favorite comments when I tell him what a good deal a bag is: "I know how you can get it for free-99." or "But you can get 100% off if you put it back."

:P

Congrats on your find, fantastic! Post pics if you get a chance!

Classic! "100% off if you put it back"...lol, you made me laughed out in the office!