I *said* I'd only get to own one Bal . . .

They're such wonderful bags... It seems to me that once you get your hands on one you
realize you are going to need more than one!
Its a disease I tell you :biggrin:

Ahh, yes - the dreaded Bal bug. It IS a disease! :lol:

I do remember how your journey to your first Bal started... As long as you are living within your means, then there is no harm in indulging yourself :biggrin: You did strike me as a lovely person who prioritized her children, so I think you have a good head on your shoulders and know what's best. :biggrin:

I hope your vacation goes splendidly! All the best! :hugs:

Oh I'm with you on this. I currently have 2 bbags and was supposedly have added one more two weeks ago. But, the bag i received didn't feel right. So i had to return it. Now, i'm waiting for 5-10 days more for my refund which is a bummer big time. They take your money instantly but such a pain in giving back. So i guess that's a sign to hold off for a meantime.

Ahh, yes - the dreaded Bal bug. It IS a disease! :lol:

I do remember how your journey to your first Bal started... As long as you are living within your means, then there is no harm in indulging yourself :biggrin: You did strike me as a lovely person who prioritized her children, so I think you have a good head on your shoulders and know what's best. :biggrin:

I hope your vacation goes splendidly! All the best! :hugs:

Ah thanks Maice :smile:

You're right, kids first, so my next Bal, if ever there were to be one, wouldn't be for another year or so, but I'm more than happy with the one I have .....and for now, happy to share in the joy of other peoples wonderful bags !!

xx

Ah thanks Maice :smile:

You're right, kids first, so my next Bal, if ever there were to be one, wouldn't be for another year or so, but I'm more than happy with the one I have .....and for now, happy to share in the joy of other peoples wonderful bags !!

xx

You know best, of course - I sincerely have no doubt :biggrin: I also enjoy ogling other people's beautiful bags, same as you.

I have no doubt that second bag will come in due time (only you would know the best time, as I said). After all - before, you were just posting asking about Bals, and now - look at your beautiful First! Dreams DO come true ;)

You know best, of course - I sincerely have no doubt :biggrin: I also enjoy ogling other people's beautiful bags, same as you.

I have no doubt that second bag will come in due time (only you would know the best time, as I said). After all - before, you were just posting asking about Bals, and now - look at your beautiful First! Dreams DO come true ;)

Your'e SO sweet :smile: xxx