I said I wouldn't do this...

Nov 24, 2006
But I'm off to BalNY!!!!!!!! (damn them!)

Last night I had a dream about a greige bag (yes, that admission alone is sad, but there you have it). The leather was so smooshy and luscious! So I called this morning and have a First on hold. Daisy said it's the last one and not very distressed at all. We'll see...I know it won't be as beautiful as the one in my dream, but I hope I'm not disappointed.

That will be my 3rd bag in a month, and I know I'm getting an Anthracite City soon...

I shouldn't. I really shouldn't.

And I did...now I have a beautiful First in Greige to go with my Marron First and Rouille Twiggy. I tried to take a picture, but I can't get my friend's camera to work. I will succeed soon (I hope) and post!

Now I am joining the purse-ban ranks! Except of course for the Anthracite City I have on order.

Thanks, Pewter. What tipped the balance was the thought that next year I'd probably be bidding for a Greige First anyway. Might as well get it now!

I will figure this camera thing out soon and post pix! I really love the Marron and Greige together. And of course the Rouille pops beautifully against both of them. Too bad I can't wear two bags at one time!

^ Do you have two arms? Do you have two shoulders?

I actually noticed yesterday I was carrying three Balenciaga bags (if you count accessories)!!! Too funny...I had my drawstring sac, mini classique, and money wallet.

Congrats, I can't wait to see pics.

Great choice! The Greige is just so pretty and unique. I have a feeling I will be bidding on one in the future as well!
I've had Balenciaga bags in my dreams too but they were in more of a supporting role...