I said I wouldn't do this...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. But I'm off to BalNY!!!!!!!! (damn them!)

Last night I had a dream about a greige bag (yes, that admission alone is sad, but there you have it). The leather was so smooshy and luscious! So I called this morning and have a First on hold. Daisy said it's the last one and not very distressed at all. We'll see...I know it won't be as beautiful as the one in my dream, but I hope I'm not disappointed.

That will be my 3rd bag in a month, and I know I'm getting an Anthracite City soon...

I shouldn't. I really shouldn't.

2. I just love you..that is something I would do, have a dream and then actually have to play it out. Let us know how is goes!! Good luck:yes: :yes:

3. i had a dream about the grass green last night...drove into the city, went to balenciaga and bought the french blue...

4. OMG... so funny, so far i never had a dream where balenciaga bags is in it!

5. just wait...i'm sure you will:yes:

6. And I did...now I have a beautiful First in Greige to go with my Marron First and Rouille Twiggy. I tried to take a picture, but I can't get my friend's camera to work. I will succeed soon (I hope) and post!

Now I am joining the purse-ban ranks! Except of course for the Anthracite City I have on order.

7. Whooo congrats HGF!! :yahoo: I would love to see pics of your collection now!

8. Thanks, Pewter. What tipped the balance was the thought that next year I'd probably be bidding for a Greige First anyway. Might as well get it now!

I will figure this camera thing out soon and post pix! I really love the Marron and Greige together. And of course the Rouille pops beautifully against both of them. Too bad I can't wear two bags at one time!

9. ^ Do you have two arms? Do you have two shoulders?

I actually noticed yesterday I was carrying three Balenciaga bags (if you count accessories)!!! Too funny...I had my drawstring sac, mini classique, and money wallet.

Congrats, I can't wait to see pics.

10. OHHH i want picture... pictures pictures pictures :biggrin:

congrats!

I yet have had a dream about bbags... probably soon.. haha

11. Girl what are you waiting for :shrugs: picssssssssss please:graucho:

12. Congratualations..the greige is so pretty:smile::smile:

13. YOu didn't happen to see if they had any of the work in the marine colour?

14. I dreamed I owned an ink first and the next day I was on an ebay mission...

which has been accomplished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Great choice! The Greige is just so pretty and unique. I have a feeling I will be bidding on one in the future as well!
    I've had Balenciaga bags in my dreams too but they were in more of a supporting role...