I said I wasn't going to do it...

sthrncin

I Love Soft Leather!
May 4, 2012
I said I wasn't going to buy another purse, but these prices on linea pelle on amazon are too good. I also thought I didn't want toffee because I already have scotch. That was until I received this gorgeous beauty! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1402602013.096327.jpg

sthrncin

I Love Soft Leather!
May 4, 2012
It's the toffee one. It's gorgeous!! And so soft, feels like velvet!

sthrncin

I Love Soft Leather!
May 4, 2012
Love it, can't stop staring:biggrin: The leather looks so yummy!
Thenks :biggrin: It is so very yummy!!!:graucho: I am so glad I got this one. I wasn't going to because I have scotch already, but did it anyway! The gunmetal is just gorgeous hardware!

Julija

Jul 16, 2010
Thenks :biggrin: It is so very yummy!!!:graucho: I am so glad I got this one. I wasn't going to because I have scotch already, but did it anyway! The gunmetal is just gorgeous hardware!
Yeah, gunmetal is gorgeous and very versatile. As you know I want to come and play in your closet with all your yummy LPs:biggrin: Comparison shot of scotch and toffee by any chance?:graucho:

sthrncin

I Love Soft Leather!
May 4, 2012
Yeah, gunmetal is gorgeous and very versatile. As you know I want to come and play in your closet with all your yummy LPs:biggrin: Comparison shot of scotch and toffee by any chance?:graucho:
I have been looking at the shot I took of the DMT in scotch vs. toffee, and I think scotch is warm, and toffee is cool. The gunmetal hardware vs. the gold color makes them look different too.

Julija

Jul 16, 2010
Ok Julija, just for you😃😃 here is scotch and toffee side by side. ❤️❤️
Ohhhh, you're such a doll:heart::hugs: Love' em both! I can see why you had to get Toffee as well, it is different indeed!