I rock lv and toddlers club!!!

benswife2007

MemesTreasures
O.G.
Dec 31, 2010
I rock my lv right next to my diaper bag stacked with bottles, wipes, snotty tissues and muddy cloths! My lv is repeatdly abused by small hands and sticky fingers..."come back with mommys purse!!" is heard three houses down on a regular basis! Louie is steped on, sneezed on, coughed on and poked by little people all the time! And just in case I didnt know, my louis vuitton I paid over 1,000 dollars for is according to my 2 year old her louis vuitton and how dare i touch it !! :P . My 6 month old pulls on my speedys gusset until I am sure it will break and ohhhh how he would love to chew on the tab if only I would let him get close enough. My bags are also no stranger to baby drool. I dont buy new because it wouldnt survive my 3 kids under 4! so if you rock LV and your toddlers join in!!

Just bought my one and only LV recently off of ebay-a mono speedy 25. I have a 2 year old son. I havent used my bag yet though because the zipper pull is torn and I have to take it in to get it fixed/replaced. Unfortunately, the nearest LV store is about an hour away, so I havent had the chance yet to take it in :shucks:

I have coach bags as my big purse/diaper bags, but I LVoe my Eva and Milla! They are great when I want to be hand-free and don't want to lug a heavy bag on my shoulders (the big bags get hooked to the stroller).
I'm also a Mama of three: DS1 4 yrs, DS2 21 mo, and DD 5 mo.

lol..cute idea!

My son is no longer a toddler, he's 6, but my daughter is 3, so my poor bags have been through it all! lol

Here is the Stresa that my son sneezed on when it was a week old..lol

And here's a great way to get pretty pictures of bags..just pretend that you're taking pictures of the kids! ROFL!

lol..cute idea!

My son is no longer a toddler, he's 6, but my daughter is 3, so my poor bags have been through it all! lol

Here is the Stresa that my son sneezed on when it was a week old..lol

And here's a great way to get pretty pictures of bags..just pretend that you're taking pictures of the kids! ROFL!

LOL LOVE IT!! the kids are just in the background and the bag is front and center hehe...and dh doesnt think your crazy for taking pics of your bag :P

I'm definitely in this club! :biggrin: My DD is 3 and my son is due in less than 2 weeks! I have several bigger LV bags right now (2 neverfulls, a totally and a monty) but would love to add something smaller and crossbody soon!! :graucho:

I'm definitely in this club! :biggrin: My DD is 3 and my son is due in less than 2 weeks! I have several bigger LV bags right now (2 neverfulls, a totally and a monty) but would love to add something smaller and crossbody soon!! :graucho:

and grats on the son! how perfect one boy and one girl! We had two girls before our son..we are done now...the middle girl is a firecracker too and def has daddy wrapped around her finger lol!

Yes! My kids (3.5 and 1) are the reason I switched to LV. Only bags that can handle the grubby hands. LV takes a beating and keeps on ticking! I am scared about the vachetta but whatev'- it makes memories!

I'm in! I have two boys, 3 and 21 months. I used to have a nf gm for a diaper bag/purse. Now that they're older, I'm using my new delightful pm. Love my LVs! They go everywhere w/me & my kids!

My bag will be here shortly. (Delightful MM) My very good friend is bringing it with her from Belgium! :yahoo: In just over 24 hours!

Anyway, it will be up close and personal with 5 children and 1 on the way! 8 1/2, 8 1/2 (twins), 6 1/2, just about 5 and almost 3. Baby is due in October.

What a great idea for a club!