I returned Priscilla and got Manhattan PM!

LOL My mother just left, she says, "that bag isn't very outgoing either, at least the Priscilla had some color." LOL To heck with her and her opinion. She says, "I was talking about the new Epi, maybe in that mango or tangerine or whatever color it is. Something more vibrant and lively." So I guess I am still dull in her book. Too bad, I am loving Manny! Thanks for all of your support, you guys make me feel better!

LVCRAZED said:
Ya, me 2. I bought it the day it was released but returned it because it was too stiff, and hard to get into. The opening was too narrow...wouldn't open wide enough.Very pretty!!...(just a functionality issue for me..)

ladyhz said:
I found Priscilla too stiff to carry although I love the look of it.

i currently have a white Priscilla in my eLuxury shopping cart, but i haven't decided to get it yet. can you guys tell me what are the pros and cons of this bag? i saw it in the store in Manhattan, but didn't ask the SA to take it down from the shelf.

Im sorry to break everyone's bubble.
I dont own a manhattan pm, but this one looks off to me.
I wanted manhattan so bad that I kept going to lv to try it on and inspect the specs of the bag... bordiesLVmama's bag doesnt look at all close to the one I saw at 2 different lv stores.

I can be wrong and I apologize if I hurt anyones feeling, please delete my post if neccessary!

If I am wrong, please educate me so I will know in the future!

This is the bag as I want for my very first LV! I forwarded my BF the link to the site and he just about had a heart attack when he saw the price. He absolutely cannot believe anyone would spend over $1000 for a purse-- especially one that has logos all over it. (He is anti-logo).

Some guys just don't get it. I have to admit, I am really nervous about dropping so much dough on a bag. My mortgage & car payment together is less than this bag!!!!:shocked: