I returned Priscilla and got Manhattan PM!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I haven't used her but once for an hour since I bought her. Even though I loved her to death, I was afraid of getting her dirty and so I've been using my Alma. My better half didn't really like it (not that I care) and my mother accused me of being boring, always going for the plainest of things. So I took her back yesterday (and she was snapped up instantly buy a man for his 30th anniversary while I was still there-aw I'm glad she'll have a nice new home). So I opted for the Manhattan PM, which with all the brass is more than I usually go for. OH MY DO I LOVE MANNY! He even sat on the bedside table so I could see and smell him first thing this morning! I am just smitten...here he is...(my picture is horrible so I'm waiting for b/f to take good ones with his camera that I am not allowed to touch).

My Manhattan PM.jpg
  2. He is perfect! What a great choice!

3. Gorgeous!!! Congrats!!! :biggrin:

4. Aww thats is perfect, glad you now have the bag you adore :smile:

5. love your new manhattan, very lovely.

6. Congrats!!!

7. Welcome to the Manhattan Club!

8. Absolutely beautiful! I just got my Manhattan PM last week, and I am so in love!!!

9. Congrats! Enjoy it! I wonder what the priscilla looks like!

10. Congrats, love the manhattan !

11. Good choice. I think manhattan is a more practical bag than Priscilla. I found Priscilla too stiff to carry although I love the look of it.

12. Congrats! I'm glad you were able to get something that's a better fit for you.

13. Great choice! The Manhattan PM is such a great style

14. Ya, me 2. I bought it the day it was released but returned it because it was too stiff, and hard to get into. The opening was too narrow...wouldn't open wide enough.Very pretty!!...(just a functionality issue for me..)

-----------------

CONGRATS ON THE MANHATTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Congrats! Perfect choice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice