I rescued a baby mouse today!!

1. I was at my aunt's church, and the service had just let out. I noticed people crowded around this one area, so of course I had to check it out.

There was the cutest little baby mouse there! He was so terrified that he just curled up into a tight little ball.

I managed to get this little Tupperware container and used the church program to sweep the mouse into the container.

My fiancee drove me to this lady I know who does small animal rescue (birds, rodents, etc).

People were kinda making fun of me, but I could not let him just stay there and get stepped on or tortured by some kid!

Anyway, that was my good deed for the day:yes: :lol:

2. awww. that was so sweet. good girl!:angel:

:flowers:

3. haha so nice of you!! Lucky little mouse.

4. Awww. That is very sweet of you! I personally don't understand why people are so scared of the little critters. I don't particularly want them running wild in my house but if I found one I would take it to a nice place in the country. I am, however, terrified of bugs, any bugs. So I guess we all have our phobias, lol! ;)

5. Aww, are you going to keep it?
    I rescued a baby mouse yeaaaars ago. Unfortunately it was soo tiny that he ended up dying :sad:

6. How sweet!! I would have done the exact same thing. Lucky little mouse!

7. Oh that's so cute and you definitely did the right thing :girlsigh: I once found a young bird that had hurted badly it's wing, I took it to animal hospital but unfortunately they couldn't do anything so they had to end it's life :crybaby:

That little mouse was very lucky to have you around!

8. How kind you are.

9. Wonderful! I would have done the same thing!

10. I am scared of mouse. I'm sorry but I hate them. But it's a very nice thing you do saving the lil mouse, I'm just not fond of that type of animal.

11. :smile: It was the cutest little thing!

I did not keep the mouse, but I know a lady who does small animal rescue that took him for me. She put him in an incubator to warm him up:smile:

Sarah-- LOL don't feel bad! I must admit, I was alittle nervous that I would get nipped!!

I just couldn't stand not rescuing him, though...he was so little and innocent:sad:

12. Massive good karma to you. Every living creature deserves a chance to live. You rock!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice