I regret nothing. NOTHING!!! - Reveal :P

Vanana

I could give up shopping, but I'm not a quitter.
Jun 28, 2015
So... I am losing track of the # of reveal this is for this month or since the cruise collection... but here it is...

I was not shopping... I was just "looking at new arrivals" :roflmfao:

I went to return a pair of jeans I bought for my little boy that didn't fit. It was only $30.
I also have $200 gift cards that are near expiration....

As those of you who knows me by now knows that the best thing to do is to forego the $30 and never set foot in the shopping mall or be anywhere near any Chanel products....
Well.... I "took care of" 2 things... :P though it was quite expensive... :facepalm:
20170212_194705.jpg

First...

This baby that I had previously decided not to go after (because of my recent crazy Chanel purchases) even though I must admit I'm in love with it...

It was just sitting there... Well you can't blame me if it just happens to be there waiting for me (hey I held off for long time and didn't even look for it... I did my best). DH thought it was gorgeous too. Seeing it there in person so I can appreciate how gorgeous it truly is even vs photos on the forum (and the only one available in the store)... made up my mind.

Iridescent stones with emerald green stones around the outside trim.

I can't resist iridescent Chanel stuff. Just can't. It's really stunning in person and twinkles like crazy with different sparkly colored lights. The green stones that is around the entire brooch on the outside trim is just the most gorgeous eye catching colors. It's just perfect and will go with everything because it catches and reflects colors like a rainbow :cloud9:

I think pictures are a bit blurry in some cases because it's just so sparkly it's hard to take the photo with the low lighting environment while the crystals sparks like crazy from the camera :P

@Kendie26 There you see I can't avoid it... it's fate... :angel:
front.jpg green.jpg top.jpg top2.jpg

So the 2nd item in the long box...

This one has a short story...
When I revealed my first Chanel leather camellia.. the pink one at the thread below, I had mentioned that the special thing about this 16P camellia (and a few other brooches too) is that it is compatible with some of the same season's other accessories.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/i-heart-camellia-reveal.960291/

I knew this from my research seeing the runway necklace/belt photos of what some of the models were wearing, some of the Chanel.com accessories photos and the brooches photos on the site and sort of just put one and one together...

it's funny because when I was playing around with this item, the SAs did not know that they were "compatible" :P

I thought, hey if I got the camellia, I should get something that make the purchase more versatile and usable by 2 to 3 more ways!

A photo of my pink camellia brooch for your ease of reference:
Mod1.jpg
back.jpg

I believe there were only 3 items that you can get that's compatible with the brooches.
1) a leather cuff that you can insert the brooch into
2) a short multi-strand chain necklace
3) a long multi-strand chain necklace

I don't like cuffs because I find them too wide and heavy. I chose the long multi-strand chain necklace. This is because I felt that it's the best "bang for the buck" because I can wear it many ways and offer the most flexibility.
Necklace.jpg

Here's how the camellia's attached and what it looks like with it on. You can also do that with the other compatible brooches from 16P. I'll be honest... I'll be looking for a few of those beautiful ones during the sale. I have a hunch some of them might make it to the next round of sale. :pray: That would give me more ways to adorn this necklace so it would be like owning 4 or 5 different necklaces :biggrin:

Necklace back.jpg Necklace back2.jpg Necklace camellia.jpg

Last edited: