I regret nothing. NOTHING!!! - Reveal :P

3) as a chain waist belt (which I don't have yet - I have a thick classic all leather Chanel high waist belt but not a chain one yet):

View attachment 3604012
Oh WOW, this IS beyond AMAZING as a belt!! Obviously I love your brooch worn on necklace too....THANK YOU so much for posting all these glorious pics as I've read about people putting brooches on chains/necklaces but I wasn't quite sure how that would work & if the brooch would move around too much. GO YOU!!!!:love::hbeat:

Here it is...

The Ecru/Light grey/Gold Fantasy Tweed jacket from 16K.

They had this jacket in exactly my size in both the color I got and also in black. I was tempted to get both. Now before you think I'm crazy, please note that at the sale price this jacket is now at the price of the cardigan that I recently purchased. This is also made of a very durable and tightly weaved tweed that has gold thread weaved in!

For Chanel RTWs, I have a heavy black fantasy tweed with the LBJ from 16 prefall collection, I have a very light weight black tweed with velvet trim as well. I have the cardigan for the transitional weathers and pretty much ok all seasons, and I have the pink chevron fantasy tweed jacket that is more of a medium weight.

This ecru with gold weaved in is VERY easy to wear as it can easily dress down with jeans/work pants. Very low key but stunning fit and workmanship in a classic cut and timeless style. However, another great use I can see for this jacket, is that because of the gold thread which has a subtle shimmery subtle shine under lights, I think it will be my go to jacket to wear with a dressed up feminine or evening gown type dress. it would be especially great with a flowy long dress I think. :heart:

The Ecru color is exactly what I wanted. It's Ecru but also has a slight beige shade to it because of the light grey and gold thread. it's very pretty and a great neutral color that will go with everything. :loveeyes:

It's cut in a very structured style which I love to contrast a softer silhouette or with a pair of relaxed jeans for contrast.

The color IRL is TDF!!! :tup:

The lining of the sleeves are the usual camellia silk lining. However, the lining of the body is made of this iridescent gold silk.. it's ridiculous...!

I feel so lucky to get the "first pick" since it appears I was at the right place at the right time! There is no way this jacket in my size (or any size for that matter) would be left after the first few customers' pick.

Pictures of the jacket and a few mod shots as usual.

The jacket has a 2 way zipper which means it can be zipped up open from the bottom to if you wish. You can see how that looks in the selfie photo I took in the blurry mirror (sorry! not the best photo :P)

Hope you enjoyed this reveal :smile:

View attachment 3604045 View attachment 3604046 View attachment 3604047 View attachment 3604048 View attachment 3604049 View attachment 3604051 View attachment 3604064
OOO-MMM-GGG. for real girl?!!! WHAT?! Holy cripes, you are KILLING IT AGAIN! Look at beautiful you....that is ridiculously beautiful & made for you!!! Love the story about this experience....So happy for you w/ your phenomenal new additions!! I think my new "bucket list" item is to visit your home & see all these things in person!! Yes, I'm extremely rude at hinting but hey, just being honest!! CONGRATS again dear friend! :ps:

Reactions: Vanana
Oh WOW, this IS beyond AMAZING as a belt!! Obviously I love your brooch worn on necklace too....THANK YOU so much for posting all these glorious pics as I've read about people putting brooches on chains/necklaces but I wasn't quite sure how that would work & if the brooch would move around too much. GO YOU!!!!:love::hbeat:
Thanks! I've seen Chanel belts styled exactly like this necklace so I can't really take full credit for thinking of using it as a belt :P
I guess you could pin the regular brooches that don't have the backing like this one onto belts if they have thinner round loops like the pearl waist belts etc and they would look fabulous too without moving around too much. Since I had the high waist belt already, I though a lower waist chain belt that I can put on longer simple dresses or dress pants would be nice. :smile:

Reactions: Kendie26
OOO-MMM-GGG. for real girl?!!! WHAT?! Holy cripes, you are KILLING IT AGAIN! Look at beautiful you....that is ridiculously beautiful & made for you!!! Love the story about this experience....So happy for you w/ your phenomenal new additions!! I think my new "bucket list" item is to visit your home & see all these things in person!! Yes, I'm extremely rude at hinting but hey, just being honest!! CONGRATS again dear friend! :ps:
Haha thanks Kendie for sharing my enthusiasm!! :hugs:

YIPPEE YOU!! So excited to be twinsies again w/ you on this magnificent brooch!!! I've worn my so often since I got it & I know you will too. WOOOOHOOOOOOO!:loveeyes::yahoo::love::love::love:
OH yes I am already thinking about it! I can't wear them to work though (a shame) but once weekend hits... I'd be thinking about my brooches and put outfits around them :lol: It is certainly a standout piece but not too in your face (I like that it shimmers vs. spark) :smile: You guys called it though... it seems that I can't avoid getting this one :P

What a fruitful shopping trip you had today, my dear!! That brooch is simply dreamy and the necklace is so fun and versatile. Your new jacket is beyond beautiful and looks amazing on you! Congrats on these beautiful treasures. :girlsigh::heart:
Hahaha fruitful and expensive once again... I feel like the golem in Lord of the Rings.. pathetically hopeless against these "treasures". No point resisting the inevitable so I'll focus on putting them to good use but really need to temper my enthusiasm a bit over new goodies... it's dangerous because they're not going to stop making beautiful things anytime soon... :thinking:

Reactions: Dextersmom
Wow!! I love the necklace worn as a belt! And that jacket is stunning on you!! Congrats!!

I think the Chanel forum is going to be very dangerous for me...
Thank you so much! :hugs:
Oh I know how you feel...! We in this forum are very happy to help... by help I mean enable.. each other! :lol:
However, it is truly nice to share with those who can appreciate same and great to see the beautiful things that others get (can't catch them all by one self!), and how it works for different people too! Chanel is so versatile. I can't wait to see your next reveal (probably don't have to wait long... :lol: :flowers:)

Reactions: fashion_junky
The first picture of your brooch, I was thinking didn't I read there were emerald stones? Then the second picture i was "oh, wow!" Everything is beyond beautiful! When I see your reveals it's always a big WOW factor. Not just because of the items, but how you model them. It's all so helpful and I know I learn from your descriptions and it's just plain fun and eye candy. Huge congrats on everything!! Can't wait to see the next reveal!!:drool:
Thanks so much! I love the way they lined the outside with the emerald stones too! Chanel is soooo good with the subtle details and I totally have an engineer's mind where details matters so much to me :P
Thanks for your comment on the reveals too :hugs: I have fun doing them but must apologize for just throwing the jacket on over what I had while out that day, but figure the jacket is pretty versatile so I'm sure there's more opportunities to wear them soon with a proper outfit. This will be an easy work jacket for me since there's no logo not even buttons with the cc on it so it's quite incognito like a "reissue" of the jackets :lol:
I love it - Plain fun and eye candy! it's the same when I read others' reveals too!
I wanted to say next reveal wont be for a while but i'm already hunting down something and I know what's coming on cosmopolitan collection that I've tagged... sigh.. the struggle is real....

You look georgeous in the pics vanana.. congrats on your beautiful haul :smile: I always look forward to seeing what you have got every time :P.
Thank you! feel the same way about my fellow Chanel fanatics :smile:
Wow! Your Chanel finds are amazing! This year is starting strong for you and Chanel! I can't wait to see what Chanel goodies you pick up in the next few months! Congrats!
Thank you!! :flowers: About that.... The year's going strong for Chanel for sure, but me.... I probably need to find an extra hourly job so I can pay for all these goodies! :roflmfao: KARRRL - you hiring???!?!?!!?!?!

Thank you so much! :hugs:
Oh I know how you feel...! We in this forum are very happy to help... by help I mean enable.. each other! :lol:
However, it is truly nice to share with those who can appreciate same and great to see the beautiful things that others get (can't catch them all by one self!), and how it works for different people too! Chanel is so versatile. I can't wait to see your next reveal (probably don't have to wait long... :lol: :flowers:)

You are so right....I'm already contemplating what my next purchase might be!! :lol:

Congratulations!!!! These are so gorgeous pieces.:heart::loveeyes: Love the ideas and details, thank you so much for the pictures and taking your time doing this reveal for us, Vanana!!!:smile::heart: Enjoy your beauties!!!