I recommend this bag!

1. Since I am selling my $1000 bbags and trying to stop being such a purse snob (gotta build my savings acct. back up FYI) I decided to give the new Dooney and Bourke Vintage Leather Pocket Sac a try. I just got it today and I LOVE it! The leather is so freakin' good and the color and style are so "me." Very casual and worn-in looking. And nothing like the teenager-looking it bags. You can see my bag here:

eBay: DOONEY & BOURKE 'Pocket Sac' Purse - Brown/Brown *BNWT* (item 270014179938 end time Aug-08-06 11:30:02 PDT)

It looks so much nicer in person. I am really really pleased with it!

2. I'm so delighted for you! the leather looks really yummy and the bag looks like really good quality

3. It's a great color!! Thanks for sharing with us. I bet you'll get a lot of use out of it!

4. The leather looks great! And you got a great price too! Congrats :flowers:

5. it's a great bag LoriB, i usually never liked D&B, but this bag is exceptional.
    congrats :smile:

6. That is a beautiful bag - I could see myself using something just like it. Peggy

7. Great looking bag! First time I think I saw distressed leather on a D&B. I have always loved some various Doonies but lately I stayed away hearing the quality has been lacking. Let us know how this does for you. I might have to look into one.

8. I had lots of errands to run today and took this bag all over the place. I LOVE THIS BAG!!!! I have never seen D&B leather like this. The distressing is perfect. The quality is amazing (thus far.) The size of the bag and particularly the strap is just absolutely perfect. I can't name one single thing I don't love about this bag!

9. That's a gorgeous bag. The leather looks amazing.

10. A really great bag! The leather looks so beautiful!

11. Great bag, I love Dooney always have. I know that you will get compliments on your bag, Congrats!!!:supacool:

12. Ever since you posted this I have been thinking about this bag. I went and took a gander on eBay and only saw one listed...so I grabbed it with BIN. I Love this bag. There are a million pocket sacs with the logo DB's on them but this bag is harder to find and just great for everyday. Thanks for the heads up.

13. Good for you! I sometimes feel like a bag snob too and have cut back.
    I like D&B leather bags especially the vintage bags.

14. I have a soft spot for Dooney's Nile collection too. But you'll NEVER see me with Hearts/Tattoos/Bees/or DB's. I guess I am a plain Jane when it comes to purses. I am a sucker for distressed leather (That's why I am Kooba nuts) and this Dooney really caught my eye. You got a good deal Lori. I paid 229 for mine.
    Do you still like yours? And the quality?

15. I have several Dooney's and love them. This bag is a nice looking bag. I have not seen it before. Enjoy it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice