I received my vintage speedy 25 today

br_t

Proud Guardian of a 4-year-old Biewer Terrier Boy
O.G.
Dec 2, 2006
The FedEx guy came and delivered this bag to me...I've been waiting for it the whole day today...The bag is in great condition but I'm kinda regret getting it...the handles are in dark brown color and they are a little bit smaller than my damier speedy 25 ones.. It looks so dull on me...I'm thinking about selling it already :sad: i donno...:Push:

051007_16561.jpg

051007_16562.jpg

051007_16571.jpg

051007_16591.jpg

051007_17221.jpg

Sorry you're not feeling your new speedy. Have you thought bout using the baby wipes on your handles?

The bag is the French Co. version. The leather on the handles are treated. I'm afraid wipe them with baby wiper would not help much...:sweatdrop: but thanks thou Bag Fetish~

Give it some time--it is a vintage piece and is rare. If after a few days, you still don't love it, then consider selling it to get something else you love at first sight. Good Luck!

I have seen far worse handles...that's not too bad at all! It's nice! I agree with alexis...give it some time and then see how you feel about it.

I got the same bag a few months back, was so excited for it, but just didn't love it when I got it. So I know your pain.

I will say that I saw a woman at the market with the 30 French Co. and I LOVED it. Something about the bigger size just made it all come together. I wish I had gotten the 30 over the 25.

I know exactly how you feel. I got a French Co. speedy 30 last year. I was SO EXCITED to get it! Once I got the bag, I wasn't feeling it at all. I sold it a few days later. I think with French Co. speedies, you either love them or you don't.

If you don't like it, I would sell it. But, you may just need to get used to it for awhile. Wait at least 3 days before you decide to do anything. 3 is a good number!