I received an email saying tomorrow is online factory sale, invitation will be sent??

designer1

Jul 23, 2010
CANADA
Anyone know what this is all about? An invitation to shop online tomorrow?? I wasn't aware you could shop online at factory prices.

bevie125

O.G.
Jan 9, 2009
Louisiana
I've gotten these emails in the past. You get to access the Coach factory website and order factory Coach items. Depending on your taste will depend on whether you like the selection.

ildera5

Bag Lovers Unite!
O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
GTA, Ontario
Anyone know what this is all about? An invitation to shop online tomorrow?? I wasn't aware you could shop online at factory prices.
IIRC, you are in Canada, right :smile:? Sadly, the online factory sale only ships to US addresses (as per note at bottom of email). It would be really nice if they could change that!

cettesaphir

Jul 18, 2011
New York
It's an invitation-only event where they open access to a special website with MFF items (though recently I've heard of people seeing some FP items in the same)...you can only shop if you get the invite, and only for the couple of days the sale lasts. I got the email too, and after having missed out on the past few online factory sales, I'm excited!

designer1

Jul 23, 2010
CANADA
Thanks good to know. I am in Canada, but can have it shipped to myh US addy. I just need a little something (handbag) for my 19 year old niece.

Mccwen

Feb 26, 2011
Tacoma, WA
It's an invitation-only event where they open access to a special website with MFF items (though recently I've heard of people seeing some FP items in the same)...you can only shop if you get the invite, and only for the couple of days the sale lasts. I got the email too, and after having missed out on the past few online factory sales, I'm excited!
I haven't received the email for this online sale, but I did for the last one. (about 2 weeks ago) I was very surpised they had several FP deletes on there; several Kristin's, and a few Poppy bags.

Sep 1, 2009
Just do not count on getting what you order. I would advise checking after a couple of days. They assured me the purse was in stock. A week later I checked and they never processed it and it was out of stock. Be vigilant. The factory store had 40 of them but I wasn't going to drive 130 miles round trip. CS told me they would ship but they refused. All I am saying is to confirm and then confirm again. lol

KatK

Meow!
May 25, 2010
I got one too and I'm hoping that they have lot's of jewelery like they did last time I got one.

seashell11

Nov 14, 2011
I also got an invite to the sale tomorrow. I didn't get invited to the sale a couple weeks ago (my friend did tho), but did get to shop the one in early November. I bought an old style Sophia in bone leather. She ended up being about $170 with tax & shipping. I'm not sure how that compares to an outlet delete price because I've never been able to catch a leather Sophia there. But I'm so happy with her! Can't wait to see the selection tomorrow.

seashell11

Nov 14, 2011
Interesting...the bone leather Sophia that I bought in early November for $150 is for sale again this time for $174. Inflated prices for Cyber Monday or Christmas shopping? There is also a large gathered Sophia in white for $293. Is that a good price? I'm so tempted, but do I really need another white Sophia?!!

lexie09

Nov 4, 2009
Kansas
Has the sale already started? I have yet to recieve the link. This is my first invite for the outlet sale and I am sooo excited!!

StupidLamb

May 21, 2010
Coeur d'Alene
I'm so worried that I won't get what ordered and I will be one of those unlucky people that finds out it was "out of stock" how are they going to let you add it to your bag if it's not in stock? I did notice that my first choice I added to my bag and it said it would hold it for 30 minutes. I guess they release them after that if you don't checkout. Is it too soon to call and confirm my order? lol

giggles016

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
Has everyone received the second email today with the link to get into the sale? I got the invite yesterday, but nothing yet today.