i RECEIVED a 25 $ off gift card for Saks.

1. Did any1 else?

It's for if you spend 100 or more....

what to buy,what to buy!

:graucho:

2. nope, i haven't received it yet. Hopefully, i'll get it soon

3. Lucky you! I'd like to get one but then that would mean I'd have to go shopping. Gotta watch my budget. :Push:

Do you have to have a Saks CC to receive the GC?

4. Is it the one with lipstick kisses all over it? Because I got one that was just a $25 gift card. I didn't need to spend $100. My SA says there is going to be a special this coming week too.

5. I used it for the beauty bag gift with purchase because I needed some things anyway. I got the set - its cute and I love, love, love samples.

6. who are they for? are they for saksfirst members

7. really? so u dont have to spend 100 to get 25 off? whats the speicial? :nuts:

yes, u have 2 have the Saks card to get it and use it.

8. okay i have no idea where i got the "spend 100 and get 25 off" but i just read the back of the card and its just a 25 gift card!

does any1 know if Saks do double discounts? like this card + the "shopjuly" 10% off code online?

9. i got one not long ago right after i applied for a saks card. i had nothing to buy so i sold it on eBay.

10. I'm not too sure but I think you can use both, the GC and promo code. If you want to find out asap, you can chat with a rep now.

11. I was confused becaues the card said $25 off $100 but then it turned out to be a $25 gift card.

12. okay i used mine today!!! i got some armani foundation and a foundation brush. :heart: 25 bucks off was good!

....although i kinda wanted taht cute juicy wallet instead...hehehe

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice