I really want..

FashionLove2

Mar 25, 2010
I have 2 speedies and I am going to buy a Mono Neverfull GM here pretty soon for summer! I have read several different articles saying that the neverfull is the most replicated (is that a word?) bag out there right now. So now I am a little hesitant. I can't decide. I really want it..

I say get it. I have damier ebene mm. It's my go to bag. It's very easy to carry and fits all my things. The quality of an authentic LV is amazing. Once you get your Mono NF GM and appreciate how funcationable it is, you won't be sorry.

It doesn't really matter, I guess I just don't like seeing the same bag that I have on every other persons shoulder. Here in Utah you don't see many LV's though. Thanks for the info ladies! Do you think that the Neverfull in something I will still be able to wear in a few years down the road?

if you love it def get it!!! but in late summer (?) they are releasing a mon monogram neverful i read a post on here saying you will be able to customize it and even pick the interior color!

Last edited:
Who cares about everybody else....it is all and totally about you and what matters to you..make urself happy and purchase what you want cause if you don't, in the end you will still end up purchasing the bag u really wanted from the beginning. Cause u will not be able to stop thinking about the bag you really wanted. I say go for it purchase what u love, and you will thank yourself....