I really want to cut my hair again. I have always had a pixie cut, usually it was

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
frosted or various shades of blond with darker roots for the past 20 plus years. Tried growin it out to a blunt cut a few times but always went back to short. I have been growing it out since January with one professional cut/trim for shape and hubby has kep my neck nape area blunt so I don’t get the dreaded mullet.
But I hate my hair..... I literally can’t stand anything about it. The bangs are below my eyes to the middle of my nose and not heavy bangs because my hairdresser cut them to not have weight when I got my last cut to shape things up a bit. The back is long layers and blunt on the neck area.
Color is nothing special. I did it champagne blond just to do something when it was growing but I always hat it very light blond so the color does not thrill me but looks OK. hair is super healthy. I live on green smoothies and do not use heat styling.
Hubby said to cut my hair, he loves it short and blond blond, college age daughter says go for it. After I told hubby I hate my hair and want to go short again he said he hated my hair too.
I find this picture where I love the cut and color. Not sure if I will cut the sides as short but it is different than all my previous pixie cuts since they were more short layered all over or very cropped cuts.
https://pin.it/f6ln5rjoozg7rw
Anyone have hair like this? What are thoughts for this cut, color?

I love the cut and color you posted, my concern is the longer pieces over to the side will they bother you? If not go for it! I had my hair pixie short for a couple of years, tried growing it out, hated it then went short again. I’ve been back to blonde for years now I’m blonde with pink (rose gold)

I feel you! I am currently growing out my super short blond cut to a very short bob but know I will be back to my short hair before long! You seem to know what makes you happiest so go for it!! After all, it always grows back:P

I would cut it then. It sounds like you are more comfortable with a shorter cut and it sounds like your husband perfers a shorter cut as well .
I say go for it. Life is too short to be unhappy with things like a hair cut. So do what makes you happy .