I really want this keyring..what you guys think?

Love the keyrings! I'm constantly tempted to just buy one. But for me it's too expensive for it's purpose. I find them just too cute to just be used to hold keys, so I tend to classify them as purse charms; because everytime I see one I think about how CUTE it would look on my purses!!!

Also, I think they're too cute (and maybe a little fragile looking) to be used to hold all of my keys!! I would be worried about scratching the charms etc...

As a purse charm it's just too much money to spend on something that I'd only use as decoration on my purse when there's so many other things I want to buy first.

Almost fell for the temptation again today when I picked up my new Speedy :yahoo:. But decided I don't have an LV scarf and that looks good on a bag and I could use it for other things too!

i have one keyring from fiance as a gift and i really think that the money can be put to better use because the keyring scratches sooo easily!
after using it for less than a week, the scratches are everywhere because the different parts of it just keep scratching each other.
that being said, if you have the extra money to splurge on the keyring, it can really personalise your bag :drool:

One day, I was xmas shopping with my dad and he purchased my Azur Speedy. My first luxurious handbag from my pops, who is usually a penny pinching guy. My dad was feeling pretty pimpin that day and asked the SA to add a key ring too.

I looked at my dad (Mr. Penny Pincher), and said "Dad, I love you and the gesture but... do you know how much that thing cost?"

He said "What $20? Possibly $50?"

"Its about $300 or more." I said

"No way!!!" said my dad and waved down the SA. "How much is that little trinklet?"

"$375, sir."

My dad looks at me apologetically and says, "Joy, how about we get that when it goes on sale." And I just agree with him. LOL.

I love my dad.

Your dad is so cute. It was thoughtful of you not telling him about the fact that LV never go on sale.