I really want this bag, Please help me...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh. i have that exact bag. it is called the Portobello bag. I think they are all sold out in stores, you can check resellers. Or there is a newer fall version of the bag. Do a search on Portobello. GL. I have 2 of them and wouldnt mind a 3rd. Great bag!

2. thanks sjunky13.
    the new one, u mean the Soho collection?

Isnt the zip top easier to use?
    2 questions are... Is it heavy? Does the chains stay on shoulder, and not falling?

3. I have this too, but in brown.

Personally, i don't find this heavy and have no problem with the chain straps falling off.

4. thanks cc chic...
    do u love your Portobello? Is it from 09, zip top, Black and brown colors? the one that about 14"+12"

5. #6 Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. ^Yes, this is the one I have.

It's a roomy bag and since I don't carry alot of things with me daily, I do not use this bag as much.

I do, hope that the '09 hand carried strap is like the '08, where the straps can be "folded" down though.

7. Hi. I have the one in the first post. I agree with finding one with the handles that can fold down. I have another portobelo which the handles dont fall down and to be honest. I have never worn it because of this reason. It sticks up and bugs me. lol. Good luck on finding one. They are great bags.

8. thank u ccchick13 and sjunky13:hugs:
    now i know why i want the one from 08

9. i wish i wanted this bag before
    sigh...:-s

10. You can stalk ebay, then post in the authenicate forum to make sure it is real. They do come up sometimes. Also I would check the trusted resellers that are listed up above in this shopping section. There are so many. I am sure with some work, you can find it!!:smile:

11. thank u so much sjunky13:smile:
    yes i did check ebay and a few reseller
    they dont have this one...

maybe i will have to keep checking... fingercross