I really want a rose Mabel!!

I had a midnight Mabel and sold it. It is a great bag and fits perfectly over my shoulder, but I sacrificed it for a Chloe (which I DON'T regret at all!!)

The rose is just so pretty...

:lol:.....

The Heloise had a flaw on the strap, so I took it back and now have a plum Saskia. I was upset at first, but now LOVE the Saskia to bits!!!
IMO the Heloise is too heavy for the straps to support it. Tearing is inevitable.

Well, I will have over £500 in vouchers once I return the Jacquetta (I really hated to return it, but it was uncomfortable on my arm!!)

So if anyone does see a rose Mabel at an outlet, please let me know.

Thanks!!

mmmm,saw a red one yesterday..............I wonder if the rose has been through the outlets yet?? Oh actually it has!! Sara got one at Shepton,give them a try,they could always take your number for when they get one in if they have'nt already got one..

Well, I will have over £500 in vouchers once I return the Jacquetta (I really hated to return it, but it was uncomfortable on my arm!!)

So if anyone does see a rose Mabel at an outlet, please let me know.

Thanks!!

Oh no- why was the jaquetta uncomfy? Did it go over the shoulder ok? what was the colour like? which outlet have you returned it to? You can see where I'm going with this line of questioning can't you!!!!???????:roflmfao:

^^^^SM. Sent it back today. I just like a bag with really roomy straps and it was not so roomy!
It was lovely though.

And I would buy the Mabel if I could find it!!! I have had a ring around and there is nothing!! I really think I need to wait until I find it before I buy another bag I don't 100% love!!
I like the red Mabel too, but I don't have much red in my wardrobe.

Pink for me this summer. I do like the East West Bays in pink, but again...do I love it like I love the Mabel??