I really want a purse now!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Now I got my heart on purse, really want one. I called aloha rag, they only have the greige (gray beige), red (rouge vif??), marron (dark brown) and emeraude (dark green). I am going to call BalNY to check. Just can't find one on ebay.

I just can't stop splurging

2. Have you tried Barneys? ;) What color are you looking for?

3. i just spoke to balNy and they only have a few colors in the Purse, at least that's what my SA said.
    i am dying to find a black one!!!
    good luck

4. I am thinking about getting the rouge vif one, but not sure if it's going to be too bright. I guess I need to call Barney's.

5. that is such a pretty color!!! i want it! and i am thinking that i should just wait until i find a black one, but i sure wouldn't mind having that one..that's for sure!:graucho:

6. wow- all these purse fans now! I like it!!!!!

7. i have been secretly coveting a purse lately as well. i love that there's no shoulder strap and it's like a true 'purse' and it can be on the shoulder. i'm bummed it's being discontinued...but i figure i can get one on ebay at some point !! i think the greige in the purse would be fabulous! :shame:

8. Yes, I spoke to them as well, they only have white and couple of green kind of color for purse.

9. Hi, this is my first little talk in this forum. I come up here for BALENCIAGA, just for it. Yep! I got my ROUGE VIF Purse from the same lady as Deana bought her twiggy from. The purse is GREAT. At the beginning, I was looking for a city, but because of being so much in love with ROUGE VIP,I ended up with the purse. This Ebay seller is the BEST among the best, totally reliable.