I REALLY want a Monogramouflage Treillis

l7dude

Louis Vuitton groopy
O.G.
Nov 4, 2007
ALOHA my TPF friends!:yahoo:
I need your help, please. I REALLY WANT TO GET MY HANDS on a Monogramouflage Treillis :crybaby:. I saw a couple on ebay, but am hesitant to purchase such a piece through eBay. Do any of you know of other ways that I may be able to search, and even purchase one. I've already inquired with my S.A. here in Hawaii, but she couldn't think of any ideas that I haven't already tried. MAHALO for your help! ALOHA!

Did you try calling the 1866VUITTON??? If you tell them you're interested in it they usually check and see which store has it and then they can transfer you to them. Then you would just buy it over the phone!

i'd try talking to the chat thing on vuitton.com. The ppl on the phone didnt help me find a monogramouflage stole, but the chat ppl said as soon as they get in they'll call me and put it on hold for 24 hours. At the store they'd put my on waitlist #5, but they keep telling me they dont know if more are coming.

SOOOOO SAAAAAD:crybaby:! 866VUITTON couldn't locate one for me, so I'm still on the search! If anyone has any other suggestions, please feel free to post them. MAHALO everyone! It's all of you that make TPF such an awesome place!:yahoo:

maybe try calling a larger store on the mainland. you'd have to do a charge send though (paying mainland price). my SA told me that they don't do transfers from the mainland (which sucks lol), unfortunately.

sometimes 866 isn't always right. it really depends on the person you're speaking to.

MAHALO, Caley for your help. I'll try that. I dealt with 2 SA's, each from different stores in LA when I used to live there. I'll give it a shot!

Caley, you are a genius!!!!!! I may have found one, but I need to wait for a confirmation call tomorrow!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:I'm SOOOOO excited! I hope the call doesn't lead to dissapointment:crybaby:. Cross your fingers everyone!!!