I really want a Chanel!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey, I am new the TPF and I am happy to have found this place!

I am in need of some advise as to where to score a cute Chanel bag on a budget. Any advice? I'm afraid of Ebay and uncertain about most of the consignment places I have come across.

Thanks! =)

2. Hi! Welcome to tPF! You'll find a lot of useful info in our CHANEL SHOPPING Forum :tup:

3. save save save

4. ^^^^ Agree just save save save. It is really hard to find a good deal on a classic style chanel. They really hold their value.

5. I agree with the above post. Poke around in the Chanel sub-forum.

6. Yeah, I'm thinking I might just save. It would be worth it to me to have something that nice and valuable to me. My boyfriend supports the fact that I need a Chanel bag too! Too bad he can't afford to buy me one! Thanks for your suggestions :smile:

7. Great that the boyfriend supports you. It took a long to for Dh to support my bag habit. Welcome to TPF.

8. If you want a brand new one, then save. If you want a pre-owned bag, but still in lovely condition, I would recommend Let -Trade. Their bags are very nice and they have wonderful deals so you won't have to save quite as much!
    Personally, I like preowned bags because I don't have to agonize over keeping them in brand new condition. And the quality is better in some of the older ones.

9. hiii.. i'm new too...

same like you fashion_mom1... my DH also don't like if i buy a bag.. hihihhi

10. If you want it, then take it or you will regret.

11. ebay would be a great place to find preowned chanels. if you're worried about the authenticity, you can post it in the chanel forum and tpfers will help you authenticate the chanel. :smile: