i really told myself i wouldn't do this...

God i've waiting to say this all week long!!
i was too scared to post my opinion in other threads!!:lol:

well.. i dont have to lie at all to talk you out of it.:oh:
maybe i am the only one here who really thinks it has the most discusting design ever!:sick: <<i am terribly sorry and respect every one who likes it..:sad:

but thats my plain openion.:weird: i cant even justify anything in it!!:Push:
even that dead huge mouse!! (big grey spy with red things) someone posted in viewer's choice monday in blog entiries is more swallowbale than this!!

The fendi quality lately is not good. You will buy it and one of the boobs will fall off and you'll become horribly depressed!

But I love the tan and black! But don't think it's worth the $2150 price tag.

wickedassin said:
The linen will get so dirty and dingy looking. It'll even turn yellow like it got pee on it. And the buckles look like toilet seats--so that doesn't help either.

(I'm really trying just to be helpful and turn you off the bag ;))

LMAO at the toilet seat comment :lol:

I don't like the bag, either. Don't get it!

thank you all for your support, my momentary insanity has passed, the bag is fugly and i will not be purchasing it, now or ever.

after a trip to saks, i am newly refocused on either a medium ivory gaucho or a white spy hobo (if they even exist, which i cannot find evidence of)

amanda said:
so when i first saw the b-bags, i didn't like them, right? they were silly looking, the buckles looked like droopy boobs, and i wasn't going to follow the trend.
quote]

So, Fendi didn't name the bag right, huh?!? :weird: Instead it should be the 'D-B' bag (for "Droopy Boobs" Bag - HA :lol: :nuts: !!)

amanda said:
thank you all for your support, my momentary insanity has passed, the bag is fugly and i will not be purchasing it, now or ever.

after a trip to saks, i am newly refocused on either a medium ivory gaucho or a white spy hobo (if they even exist, which i cannot find evidence of)

HEY i saw the white spy hobo in saks yesterday on 5th ave!!!!! if you want it that badly call them!!! oh, i tried it on and after star's comments i can see how the strap might hurt a little, they have those dragon thorns sticking out. :suspiciou

fayden said:
HEY i saw the white spy hobo in saks yesterday on 5th ave!!!!! if you want it that badly call them!!! oh, i tried it on and after star's comments i can see how the strap might hurt a little, they have those dragon thorns sticking out. :suspiciou

omg it exists! how exciting! i've gotta wait until my replacement cc arrives to buy anything over the phone, though. sad :sad:. lol but i'm just excited to know that it is actually being made.