I really regret....

I loved the koala from the first time I saw it , but then after reading this forum, I discovered the Zippy wallet. Then I went to the store and saw it in person and I want that so bad now!!! But I feel bad because I just got the koala this past christmas and I never switch wallets, so it would basically mean that the koala would be used for only 2 months!

Umm..shouldn't be saying this..but doesn't make it less true..

I really regret Exchanging my Moka EPI Keepall for a Bigger Monogram Version...I just can't stand the Vachetta and it's a little too big for my taste..I realized this when it was far too late..:s

The only thing that I regret was not getting into LVs sooner...

I would have saved sooo much mula.....*sigh*....

It took sooo long for me to take the plunge....now I regret it....but I would never let go of any of my LVs....I love them sooo much!!!!!!

ummmmmmmmmmmmm
when i bought Givenchy handbag i felt i lost my money in something not worthy ... I could feel more satisfied if i bought something from LV.
It was a mistake, only LV forever for leathers and only Rolex for watches.

I just had this happen to me. I got the baggy pm and wasn't sure if I liked it and I almost returned it! It was all boxed up and ready to go back and now I simply am in love with it and will never let it go!

i really regret not buying the cerise speedy :sad: firstly i didn't liked it.. tried on the cerise pochette acc, but thought it was too small for me.. now i regret that too..
and reallyyy regret i missed the CB line..

nothing i really regret buying as of now but i do feel sorry for the popincourt i bought because i don't use it much and the vachetta got really ugly cuz i dropped it and scuffed and has some dirt on it.

LV has got me shaken up---- I have never been to a boutique and that's A HUGE reason why a lot of items go and aren't "for me"-- but I do regret letting Pastilles go. I'm buying it again soon tho'! :yes:

Wow, I have so many regrets! I made decisions too quickly and either bought things that I didn't love or sold and traded things I did. I've had some amazing bags and it kills me that I no longer have them. Some of them are...
Manhattan GM
Ceresis Speedy
Plum Le Fab
Mirror Speedy
Denim Baggy GM
Watch w/white mc strap
Non-LV Chanel Cambon Bowler and Large Tote
So SAD!!! :crybaby:

My regrets of what I should have gotten is a little shorter.
Mono Mizi
Mono Stephen
Suhali Sac de Nuit GM

I am trying to think about my purchases and sales much longer now than I used to!