I really regret....

I regret buying a mono alma, just too big and bulky for my with no chance of putting those tiny handles over a buggy handle.

Used it 3 times and sold it on, only consolation is it made some one else happy!

I regret my Gucci from years ago...it has the piston style closure and is hard to get in and out of. I also regret selling my LV Shelton and wallet.....but, I recently replaced with Passy (black).

Anything I regretted buying I either sold or returned, but I wished I'd been less impulsive with a couple of them (a Gucci tote that was too small, a MJ Blake that was too heavy). I ended up losing money on them when I sold them. I still miss the smell of that Blake though!

I am pretty happy with my collection now, but I regret that I missed out on the CB line, would have loved a new brown CB cles, I love those!

I regret buying all six of my Coach purses and lots of accessories last year before I got bitten by the LV bug--- I could have started my LV collection sooner. I gave them to my 13-year-old daughter, but she prefers her Juicy purses instead. I should probably sell my Coach purses, but don't want the hassle. Crazy!

One thing. I really regret selling my silver Miroir Speedy. :crybaby: I'm trying to find another now, & it will be difficult. I didn't think I would use it much, & now I want it back. lol.

i regret buying my LV marelle sac a dos.... i fell in love with her first because you can use her as a knap sack or handbag. but it really is not that usable for me since i am more into a spacious bag with just a zipper or magnetic closure.with marelle, it is so difficult to take your things in and out because of the belt closure

i love the look of my marelle. and for airport travel or city travel when i need a secure bag that can't be pickpocketed, i am especially grateful for it.

but, it is so difficult to get in and out of that i just don't wear it as much as i would like to!

I kinda regret buying a mono papillon when the cherries range was just out. I fancied the bucket bag as I liked the red interior.
I do love the shape of the papillon - but perhaps I should have gone away from my comfort zone of mono canvas.