I really really want..

michelle4444

Dec 28, 2009
I recently purchased a Speedy 35 in Damier.
I was thinking how I'd love to buy a Neverfull GM mono for the summer. I have some extra money and can't decide..

I've also been eyeing a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes.

Would you buy the bag, or the shoes?

crystalrnc

I woke up like dis
O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
DMV
Since I'm not the biggest fan of the Neverfull, I would get the Chrissy Lou's.

As you already have a satchel, are you in need of a shoulder bag? If so, then get the NF.

michelle4444

Dec 28, 2009
Yes, I really need/want a shoulder bag. I saw a picture of Hillary Duff carrying it yesterday and it looked so great on her. Made me want it even that much more!

Dec 19, 2008
I don't like the Neverfull that much either. I'm obsessing over Louboutins as well these days, so that gets my vote!

michelle4444

Dec 28, 2009
No crossbody. I really have my eye on the neverfull. I just cant decide if I should invest in a new bag, or a new pair of expensive shoes. I LOVE Louboutin's, I just worry they won't get used much. :thinking:

Forsyte

Dec 15, 2009
USA
I would go for the bag because I am not much into shoes. I generally wear black suede ruffle flats every single day.

airborne

Jul 21, 2009
DEF go for the NF...last longer in my OP...best of luck to ya...which one you like the most?

No crossbody. I really have my eye on the neverfull. I just cant decide if I should invest in a new bag, or a new pair of expensive shoes. I LOVE Louboutin's, I just worry they won't get used much. :thinking:

michelle4444

Dec 28, 2009
I've been wanting the purse for a very long time :smile: The shoes are more of a thing I want, but don't know how often I'll use them. I actually already purchased them from Nordstrom, but I am considering taking them back and using the money to buy a NF!