I really really want a damier ebene bag. Please help me pick one!!!:-)

Thanks for all the comments there a big help! I have a speedy b in mono and I never use it with the strap, although it looks beautiful on everyone's pics on me I just like it handheld and not on the shoulder. Still not sure I guess we'll see when I go to the store and try them on;) thanks again girls!

Neverfull GM is beautiful in DE and so functional. I had a speedy b in de and had nothing but problems with it. The hardware chips and the leather chaps and leather side pieces got all wrinkly on me. LV took it back and let me get something else. Good luck and please do a reveal =)))

I'm totally into the Ebene pattern too and when I'll (finally!) stop splurging money on less expensive LV bags I'd really love to buy one of these :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20130907_2ab10f.jpg
    20130907_2ab10f.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 447
I would pick the evora because is more functional if you have a 17month old baby. After I bought the palermo pm (because of the shoulder strap even though is a little bit to thin) it has been more easier because I also have a 15month old baby.

Rivington GM, she's like the prettier cousin of the Speedy. Shoulder straps, pleats on the side, rivets, double zipper with pull. Check it out

Was about to mention the Rivington also. As others have said, Speedy B. Westminster has double zippers and I tried it on and love it. But, some think it looks to old for them. The Evora is very pretty, but pretty pricey. If you like the Evora, what about the Trevi?

I saw some one with the speedy b today and it was stunning I so want one! I got the Eva in ebene last month and it's beautiful too I guess they are different sizes though Eva to carry small things and speedy for more stuff though I have a never full in azur too and it does look great in DE too I guess it depends how much you want to be able to carry and price range.