I really need your help, What do i do?

LVLeo

Aug 20, 2014
My husband shocked me so much yesterday, he graduated with his master's degree today and i bought him his holy grail musical instrument last week. Last night he called me into the kitchen when he came home from work and said, " This is your gift for everything you ave done to help me achieve this ! " It was a pegase 55 from the store. Pics below. I nearly fainted, i have always wanted one but around $3700 NEW. I would have never bought new, i just would not spend that kind of money. I just think it is extravagant for a carry on ! Oh i do love it though ! I am wondering if i should return and look for 2nd hand ? It has been bothering me all night justifying spending that on a carry on?

Any thoughts please?

ps, my hubby is an angel ;)

Attachments

• IMG_3072.JPG
    IMG_3072.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 1,593
  • IMG_3074.JPG
    IMG_3074.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,579
I would definitely keep it. Your DH did such a kind & thoughtful thing to show how much your sacrifices for him have allowed him this wonderful achievement.

I bet he feels really good about himself giving you such an extravagant gift for a "Thank You for all you've done".

Okay, so you can't check it at the airport, but I bet you'll have many trips in the car where you can carry it with pride.

Big congrats to both you and your DH! :balloon:

This so depends on you and your hubby's relationship. If you think it is important to him that he got you something new. If you think that it was part of what made his gift special and the moment special that he was able to give you something incredible without looking for a deal. Then just keep it, love the fact no other human has ever touched it and it is something special between you and him. If you don't think that him giving you your dream gift brand new is symbolic in anyway then I might consider it.

So nice but.... I would honestly perfer a bag, shoes or something I would use daily, as nice as the gift is from your HB, it will only sit in a cupboard and only be used for trips... Exchange for sometime you can use right now. Your HB is adorable 🌟🌟

Your hubby obviously loves and appreciates you. Knowing your love for LV this was a truly thoughtful gift from his heart. Keep it and smile when you look at it and see how very much he treasures you!!

Oh man, that's a tough one! I have returned/exchanged items my hubby has bought me, but that's our dynamic.

Not knowing you and your hubby, it's hard to chime in.

Good luck, and congrats on the wonderful gift!