I really need to know whether you think

Chanel metallic, trendy or classic?

• Yes, Chanel is always classic

• No, Metallics are all trendy

• No, $3000 is too much, it will pass.

Results are only viewable after voting.
If I had $3,000 to spend, I personally wouldn't buy the drill because it's too flashy for ME. However, I think it's all about personal taste. It you really like it, then go for it :tup:. I know I have bags that others wouldn't buy, but I'm the one wearing them, so it only really matters what I think. If you think it's a good fit for you, then it probably is a good choice. Good luck in your decision.

Hmmm... I don't think Drills are supposed to be classic at all. I think they are definitely trendy kinds. I do appreciate them though. I think the design shows off more creative edgier side of Chanel pretty well. And while $3000 is indeed a lot of money, most hot Chanels cost around that huge number anyway.

Some might rather opt for a jumbo flap for the same price, thinking they are "investing" in it to wear for many years. But I think it's all a matter of personal preference as echo_23 said. Go for it if it's your style and it fits your needs.

Nope, I'll pass. I have one metallic bag (LE Dior Gaucho bag in pearl white) and that's enough. I can't deal with any more metallics losing its luster and shine!! Especially when it rubs off... :crybaby: I think it's trendy and too flashy to use for work. If I were to spend so much $$$ on it, I wouldn't want to be keeping it and not use it. But that's JMO!

I think its a cute and interesting bag, but I would just maybe base the decision off of what you already have. But I def think this leans more on the side of "trendy" even though most if not all chanel can be carried through mmmmmmany seasons.

I thought the Drill was intriguing until someone on this forum mentioned that it reminds them of "bandaids" and ever since, I can't get the image out of my head so no Drill for me.

There's a good chance that the Drill would go on sale in a few months or next year, but no way will the metallic classic flaps go on sale. In fact, I'm drooling for a Metallic Brown that is supposed to be released in the fall.