I Really Need Help...azur Speedy

sunnytee

Nov 5, 2006
OK...so I bought a azur speedy 30 and came home...I already have a mono speedy 30...but the azur seemed way bigger for some reason...so i went back to the boutique and exchanged it for the 25....and now i think it's too small!!!

Should i go exchange it again?? gosh i'm so embarrased...I don't know what to do...should i just keep the 25 since i already have the 30 in mono??

btw im 5'6 and 120lbs...

HELP ME~~~~~~:sad:

I'd get the 30. I know it's embarrassing, but just explain it exactly like you said it here and they'll understand. They deal with much more complicated issues than yours, so I doubt you'll have a problem. Good luck!

I understand your embarassment as Ive gone through something similar, but I think you will be much happier in the long run if you get what you like. It may help to think of it this way (I tell myself this =P) ... is the embarassment of going back to the stores worth you spending $600+ on a bag and being unhappy with it? Of course not, so get what you like. I personally like the azur speedy in the 25 better than the 30, especially if i had a mono 30 already. But since your used to using a 30, a25 may seems small for you. Why don't you go into the stores and take a look at both at the same time to compare?

I was experiencing a little buyers remorse with my Azure 30 but I really enjoy it now. I know what you mean it seems ginormous! But I like the way it looks on me and i'm only 5'2, I would go with the 30...but do what you got to do until your completely satisfied!

I think I prefer the 25 but you should return it if you are not happy. It doesn't seem weird to me so don't be embarrassed. Personally, I think there should be a size in between the 25 and the 30 for the speedys. There is such a huge size difference between the 2.

I would go back and get the 30. It only seems bigger because we're not use the a light bright color from LV. Just takes getting use to the new fresh bright color. You don't have to be embarrassed.