I really love this forum...r/o

This is the first forum I have ever been a part of. It has been great fun so far. It feels kinda like an extended family. Love discussing all the bags we love to adore and love to hate!! :lol:

kchimp11 said:
You all will never guess what!!! My cousin dared me to get on a paintball forum sight and I know nothin about paintball!!! I got banned!!! Lol!!! :P

I didn't know you can get banned by not knowing anything about a certain topic???

Hmmm...well...Now I do. :smile:

Maybe you didn't sound that excited about "paintballs". LOL

I was really stupid to do it!!!LOL!!! :embarasse I posted threads called cows r0ock and monkeys are cool cuz I did not know anything else to put!!! :P :nuts: To tell you the truth I did it just to make them mad!!!LOL!!!

My youngest brother is huge into paintball- you wouldn't beleive everything that goes into that sport. Between money for the gun and all it's part and gears- it is it's own little niche!

Raspberry said:
There's a paintball forum?

There is forums dedicated to just about every topic imaginable. Some are amazingly huge, too. The biggest board online is dedicated to a japanese online multiplayer game, with dozens of milliions of posts. :huh: