I really like this bag (pic) - is this still available? Any info on it?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies & gents, I'm completely new on the prada-scene, but I just :heart: this bag in camel: eBay: Prada Handbag Camel VIT Daino Life Leather Tote Bag (item 160065849422 end time Dec-26-06 15:00:00 PST)
    Frankly I've no idea what's it officially called, but this color is TDF! I might have an opportunity to buy one in brown, but I like this camel color better
    :shame:
    Is this still available somewhere? What do you think about this bag? I would use it as a work and laptop bag. Thank you!

daino-camel.JPG
  2. ^I have this bag in another color..mine isnt big enough for a laptop though.Its a great bag but NOT for work.

3. Hmm, Jill, why not for work? Too casual?

4. Heads up on the eBay one you posted above: it's fake. That particular style runs rampant in the faked version on eBay. There is a real Prada (like Jill's) that is identical to this style. I think you can still get a real one at NM or BG, maybe even Saks. I wouldn't bother with eBay on this particular bag.

5. i love the leather on this style... and also the long handles makes it confy and mature looks.

6. Thank you Prada Psycho, I know my LVs but not yet Prada! I'm still wondering why I shouldn't use this as a work bag, especially since my laptop will fit in there. I think it looks quite serious and stylish, or is it just me?

7. I don't know any reason that you couldn't/shouldn't use this as a work bag. It's simple, classic, lots of storage and not fussy at all.

It's certainly not an evening bag. ;)

8. ^it doesnt fit my laptop....I dont see any laptop fitting well in mine..as the side clips on the bag get in the way....IRL,this bag is pretty casual.....I personally like a more professional looking bag for work.That of course depends on where you work,how dressy you dress...etc......

9. ^ i promise you a flybook would fit in it .... LOL