I really like PURPLE! *Family Pictures on P.3*

meganka

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
I found out that I have been buying lots of purple bags! Here are the two latest ones that I would like to share with you guys!

The first one is the yummiest INK BOX from the very professional Erica! Althoght I got an Ink twiggy, but taking into consideration that I got 3 other twiggies and only one box, so I took the punch! Especially with this kind of leather, I do not think I can pass this!

IMG_4514_copy.jpg

ink_box2.jpg

Photos with my Lilac Box, with flash
IMG_4566_copy.jpg

Without flash
IMG_4562_copy.jpg

The other one is the Lilac RH Day from Barney's NY! The SA that I would like to work with was on holidays, so I was passed to the Manager, then the Manager is going for holiday as well, so he passed me to another SA whom never calls me! So I called them myself and worked with another SA (4th person that I am contacting with!) Finally, I received the bag, but this is not the same one that I received the pictures from the Manager! Is this normal? I thought I am waiting for that PARTICULAR bag, but turned out after such a long wait, I am not! I am surprised and a bit disappointed, cause those pictures that I rec'd is THE ONE with leather that I really love! Although the leather on this one is not bad, but just not THE ONE. I am not sure how many times I need to say that I wish I live in the US, so that I can exchange for THE ONE easily!

IMG_4542_copy.jpg

IMG_4550_copy.jpg

Comparison photo with my Lilac Box & Oval w/flash.
They do not look very different in person.

IMG_4556.jpg

HA HA! You DO like purple! Gorgeous!

Question... is the INK IRL more purple or more blue?? I keep looking at that color, but need to see it IRL.. and can't.

thank you very much, Ghost & scoobiesmomma & Jen & tb-purselover & dusty paws & Ellie!!!!!!!!!!!!

scoobiesmomma, same here! I still cannot get enough of purple! Luckily there is no purple in 2010S/S :P

Ellie, to me, I think Ink is more purple, but I guess it also depends on each particular bag. It is actually quite dark IRL...
Here is a picture that may shows the Ink color more accurately.
IMG_4496.jpg

Hey Megan that ink box is GORGEOUS!!! I was drooling over that one too but before I could even make a decision it was gone lol Congrats on getting this little beauty!!! I LOVE purple too!!! (now hunting for Ink Purse lol)