I really like PURPLE! *Family Pictures on P.3*

Here are a couple of the PURPLE FAMILY photos! It's such a HOT & :sunshine: day in Sydney today, 38C!!!!!!:wtf:
With the HOT & GUSTY wind, it's like in hell every minute outdoor:sos:
:broom: back home to take these photos before the sun hides away!
Hope you all will enjoy them!

06 Lilac Oval, Sapphire Work, Ink Twiggy (needs new home), Raisin Pencil, 09 Lilac Day, 06 Lilac Box, Ink Box, 07 Violet Twiggy

A small sandwich

IMG_4602.jpg
i had to come back to drool again:drool::drool::yes:

gorgeous new bags meganka. your ink is absolutely gorgeous. the 09 lilac day looks really nice too. love the box duo shot and the lilac family shot too.
mod pics with this beauties please.

Thank you if5yvo & BEVORAY & muggles...

Thank you for coming again Moonstarr & redskater & scoobiesmomma & Chloe*Fi*!!! I still think I cannot get enough of the purple. Hope you guys do not think my bags are TOO repeats...I think they serve different purposes :P

Del*M*, Thank you for your sweet words darling! Somehow not in mood of MOD shots lately...but promise you, I will be taking some soon ;)

WOW!! Your purple collection definitely caught my eye!!! What a beautiful collection of one of the greatest colors ever!! :biggrin: Thanks for sharing with us!

Megan... dang it.. you and your purple bags! I thought I'd made my mind up on the color/style bag I was hunting, which is NONE of the below BTW.. and you've greatly confused my hunt.:biggrin:

QUESTION....of the 2 styles.. BOX & TWIGGY, which is your fav and WHY? And can you stuff as much in the BOX as you can the TWIGGY? TIA:heart:

I am seeing several black twiggy right now for REALLY good prices, but the Ink is a fascinating alternate color....

Last edited:
woooow megan, lovely family shot! great collection you have there sweetie.
how different is the twiggy compared to the box? i don't have either but admire them on you gals :love:

Thank you ladies!!!!

Kiwi, my bed sheets were bought from the KIDS section :P
I am like a kid in my heart, love these cutie stuff!

minkyp90, you are very welcome!

Ellie, you should definitely try some purple w/ Bal!!! :graucho:
Like what you said, I also think Ink is a great alternative to black!
It is as versatile as black IMO!

m-s-m-d, thank you so much!

For Box & Twiggy, actually I am in love with both styles…if I must pick a favourite, I would say I like the BOX slightly more (only slightly)! Cause sometimes if I stuffed the twiggy too hard, it will stay in an EAST-WEST shape. However, for the Box, even if I have stuffed it up, it will retain its BOX shape. But you may need to take into consideration that the Box looks smaller when you carry it. I have put some MOD shots in the MOD picture thread, maybe you can use them as reference. I am 164cm tall.

You are KILLING me.. as I do not buy "color".. I buy varying shades of black, whites, grey. Period! Well, except for 1 aubergine, which I did LURVE that color. So, something "purple" may well be MY big venture into COLOR! ACK........CORRUPTED!! :nuts::biggrin:

Now.. just to decide on STYLE.. OFF to hunt photos....

Holy smokes! I am usually in the Chanel forum, but I am totally drooling over your violet twiggy!!! WHY CAN'T KARL MAKE A CAVIAR JUMBO IN THAT COLOUR!!!!?!?!?

Wow! Purple madness, TDF. Love the lilac the most, Magenka, you're such a temptress, I just bought a City. Just a lovely color. Now, I want a Raisin SGH City, too.

Your purple collection is gorgeous.