I realized, MY SPEEDY DIDN'T COME WITH A BOX!

Lc4x4

Feb 6, 2011
The SA was very kind. I chose the speedy 30 b and he packed it up. Before I payed for it, he showed me the things that came with the paper bag.

Dust bag
Receipt
And the bag with the card thingy and lock.

I WAS SO HAPPY. I went to the taxi stop. I rushed to the taxi because it was so late. But my speedy slipped out off the paper bag. Heart sunk and got it right away. I puffed out the dirty parts. But it wasn't really too much. Then I went to my room and realized, " I saw all these girls showing off their LV's and reviewing it. Their's came with a box, but mine didn't. " I sighed and sat down. The SA didn't ask me if I wanted a box or not. Branch is in Ngee Ann City, SG. So I have no time to go back to singapore just to get a freaking box. Any way to get it in another branch? I'm like SO far from Ngee Ann City right now. Hubby only has a box that came with his wallet ( jealous haha )

THANKS EVERYONE!

hi :smile:... I guess it depends on the SA.. but I know a lot of people have to ask for the box. really what do you need it for though right? they suggest you dont store the bag in the box, especially in humid climates..

I prefer to store my bags in their boxes. Ensures they don't get damaged when I'm not using them.

My Thames and Rosewood didn't come with a box. But all my others (fleur de jais speedy, cabas MM monogram sabia and Alma BB) have their own boxes.

Even my shoes, SLG and costume jewellery live in their boxes!

They do take a lot of space (currently half of my shelves), but it makes them accessible and safe from being crushed.

I don't really bother with the boxes. Of course they look pretty and organized, but to me it's not a do or die thing. Also I've been told that sometimes they don't give you boxes because they are trying "to be green". Thats what my SA of 9 years has told me.

The SA was very kind. I chose the speedy 30 b and he packed it up. Before I payed for it, he showed me the things that came with the paper bag.

Dust bag
Receipt

I WAS SO HAPPY. I went to the taxi stop. I rushed to the taxi because it was so late. But my speedy slipped out off the paper bag. Heart sunk and got it right away. I puffed out the dirty parts. But it wasn't really too much. Then I went to my room and realized, " I saw all these girls showing off their LV's and reviewing it. Their's came with a box, but mine didn't. " I sighed and sat down. The SA didn't ask me if I wanted a box or not. Branch is in Ngee Ann City, SG. So I have no time to go back to singapore just to get a freaking box. Any way to get it in another branch? I'm like SO far from Ngee Ann City right now. Hubby only has a box that came with his wallet ( jealous haha )

THANKS EVERYONE!
Hmmm I'm surprised he didn't ask if you wanted a box! They've asked me each time I bought my LV's if I wanted a box (I always say no).

Dust bag
Receipt

THANKS EVERYONE!

I noticed they don't box with in Singapore if you don't ask for it. So, OP, don't feel so bad that you don't have the box cos most who buy from Singapore don't too. :smile:

Boxes are not always given. If you want one you should ask.

However, it is not recommended to store the bag in it anyway. Personally I don't care, they take up waaaay too much space anyway :P

When I was in Spain for holidays I bought a bag there and the SA asked me where I'm from. So she knew that I would have to travel home and so didn't give me a box;)

In Japan we are always asked if we want a box, or not. I usually opt for the box since I store my bags on the top shelf of the closets. To get around the humid climate moisture problem I put desiccant in the boxes with the bags. Works well and keeps the collection organized!:P