I purchased my first Designer Bag, Coach of course!!

cjpcrew

Feb 2, 2008
OMG I am so excited! :yahoo:I own my very own designer bag. My first very own bag. Book tote with small c, thin blue handles. I don't know how to add a picture. I also picked up a wristlet. It dosen't match and that's ok. It has the large C's light tan with a gold closure knob on the top. I AM IN LOVE!!!
Now mind you I was only able to afford them at the Coach outlet store. So I bet there not the new item on the block, but guess what, there the best ever!
:idea:So here is my question ladys, where else can I get great bags at great prices? I am addicted!! I live in Southern Cali. I went to the Camarillo Outlet stores to find my coach Items.
448e_1-1.JPG
448e_1-1.JPG

Congrats! :woohoo: I hear So Cal has many great outlets so you should be able to score some great deals there...check out the outlet thread for ideas.
I am so excited for you and welcome to the addiction...I mean forum :yes:

Congrats;)

I got my coach @ the Outlet up here in Nor Cal. I love it. But with fall coming soon I need a bag that will go w/all my browns and neutrals. So I'm saving.

I have seen some deal's on ebay and there is a authenticate this thread for any questions.

To add a picture click the little image on top of the post that kinda looks like a mountain. (next to the globe w/the paper clip.)

I love your collection! The big bag, top left, i want that! That bag is the same color as my bag! And thank you for welcoming me to my new addiction!:yes:

Congrats! :woohoo: I hear So Cal has many great outlets so you should be able to score some great deals there...check out the outlet thread for ideas.
I am so excited for you and welcome to the addiction...I mean forum :yes:

oh, thank you! I cant seem to find a url to add a picture. I will work on that more next time. need sleep!

Congrats;)

I got my coach @ the Outlet up here in Nor Cal. I love it. But with fall coming soon I need a bag that will go w/all my browns and neutrals. So I'm saving.

I have seen some deal's on ebay and there is a authenticate this thread for any questions.

To add a picture click the little image on top of the post that kinda looks like a mountain. (next to the globe w/the paper clip.)

oh, thank you! I cant seem to find a url to add a picture. I will work on that more next time. need sleep!

After your rest, you can try again. In the comment area you just need to click the button "Go Advanced" or "Preview Post" button below the text window. The screen will refresh and you will see in your text window the paperclip icon to add a picture from your C: drive or you can click the "yellow mountain scene" icon below the paperclip (near the right side) and add a picture from the internet if you uploaded your picture online.

Yeah, the basic text format doesn't have the paperclip or other features to do much with it. That part I don't like and I always use the "Go Advanced" button to do more stuff.

The rest is history.

Good luck! I can't wait to see your pix of your new Coach purchases. :tup:

Take care,

congrats and welcome!!!! if you click on go advanced just under the message window there is a place to browse and upload your photo's. I would love to see what you got! if you cant get message me and ill give u my email and Ill load them for you.

Congratulations! I purchased my first Coach bag last month at the Prime Outlet store in Fremont, Indiana! I was there visiting family..I live in Arizona. I got the Soho Zip Satchel in khaki & camel, and bought my daughter the Soho pocket flap with a matching wallet..khaki & sky blue leather. I think that will hold me..for now!

Sounds lovely! Can't wait to see pics! If you want to add pics the easiest way is to go down to the message box, below the message box are two buttons that say "Post Quick Reply" and "Go Advanced." To attach a pic, you are going to want to click on "Go Advanced" After you do that, you look on the tool bar of the message box and click on "Manage Attachments" Then you can easily upload pics! Good luck!