I purchased a GST

LT bag lady

MASTER ENABLER
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
I purchased it on eBay, seller says it's brand new in the box with receipts. Should arrive by Saturday, I will post pictures when I get it. I got the gold hardware because I have the med/large flap with silver and wanted something different. I am going to keep it and not resell like my original plan.

I'm excited now!!!!
3 Chanels in one month! I am addicted!! Dh just keeps shaking his head:nogood:.
Cheers,

Congratulations! I was in a classic flap slump for a while, but have recently caught the GST bug . Surprisingly, since I've never even looked twice at the GST, it somehow caught my eye last week..and really held my interest. I therefore went ahead and bought it in beige. Since buying it, I've just it once or twice and have really fallen for the GST. I think it's practical bag and I still get the same thrills I get from carrying the classic flap jumbos. I like the GST so much that I asked my friend who is on her way to Paris to buy it for me in black with gold hardware. I read somewhere in this delighful forum that the prices are going to shoot up soon...so decided to take advantage of my opportunity and add another GST to my family :smile: I used to be very one track minded towards the classic flaps, but have realised that some other Chanel lines are also very interesting.

Congratulations! I was in a classic flap slump for a while, but have recently caught the GST bug . Surprisingly, since I've never even looked twice at the GST, it somehow caught my eye last week..and really held my interest. I therefore went ahead and bought it in beige. Since buying it, I've just it once or twice and have really fallen for the GST. I think it's practical bag and I still get the same thrills I get from carrying the classic flap jumbos. I like the GST so much that I asked my friend who is on her way to Paris to buy it for me in black with gold hardware. I read somewhere in this delighful forum that the prices are going to shoot up soon...so decided to take advantage of my opportunity and add another GST to my family :smile: I used to be very one track minded towards the classic flaps, but have realised that some other Chanel lines are also very interesting.
It's addicting!
Enjoy!

Congrats! 3 Chanels in a month, DH must be very excited about that ;) Post pics when you get her, I never get tired of seeing GST's, because they're so gorgeous!