I Pulled the Trigger...Bought 2 Botkier Bags!!

mielikki55

Nov 21, 2006
Ok. Aster Alice's anniversary sale was too tempting. As some of you know, I've been totally eyeing/drooling over the Howard St Satchel in cement. I findally pulled the trigger (no pun intended)! I purchase the Howard St Satchel in cement and I also purchase the Logan Satchel in black. I am very very very excited!! :yahoo: I will do reveals when I get them.

and it is so funny but i was about to buy the same exact bags!!! but i switched the black logan for the HH biblio....I will be buying them on friday....cannot wait to see yours!! i may just switch back to the logan based on your pics!!!lol

and it is so funny but i was about to buy the same exact bags!!! but i switched the black logan for the HH biblio....I will be buying them on friday....cannot wait to see yours!! i may just switch back to the logan based on your pics!!!lol

Did you buy the HH biblio directly through HH's website? Did you read the threads in the HH forum? CS seems awful. I was going to make some purchases during one of their sales but after reading some of the threads, I left rather appalled. Too many thing backordered or cancelled.