I Promise This Is The Last Thread On Heather Mills... She Is Now A Redhead

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    From blonde to redhead: Heather Mills' red locks are a far cry from her old blonde look

[​IMG]
    New look: Heather Mills sports her new hairstyle as she leaves the nail salon in Beverly Hills

2. I have to say, it suits her. Not that I'm a fan.

Why did she only have one foot done?

3. ^^^she is an amputee.

4. not a fan of hers either but the color does suit her I think. It's a lot more natural.

5. She looks great as a redhead,much more becoming to her skin tone.Hope she will enjoy spending her windfall :P.

6. the press need to stop taking her picture... she's a total NOBODY, always has been, always will be!

7. She looks like she is carrying a bag of dog poo in the salon pic. I do like the red better than then blonde.

8. Oh I forgot! Duh.

9. I didnt remember that at first either & thought the same thing. :shame:

10. I like it.

11. i like the new colour, she lokos younger and healthier

however i have the same view on her as i do Yoko Ono! nobody likes a groupie who splits up the band.

12. she looks great! Red really flatters her and softens her look. Hopefully, this will be a nice fresh new start for her!

13. Maybe she's hoping when she move to NYC that no one will recognize her

14. she looks a mess all around.

15. i hope she just goes into the background now and lives happy ever after. She needs to remember that her daughter will find out about everything she say's/does and the same about what her dad does. I think she may get a hard deal she has had a gagging order an can't say what he did so it must be bad is my thinking??? I don't think he is an angel either i am not sticking up for her as i think she has gone about everything really badly but just think he has got of lightly because if who he is.