I Presale'd at Macy's today! friends & family.

ashleyroe

back from a hiatus!
Aug 26, 2009
massachusetts
well unexceptedly bought something today.
went to pay off my macy's charge, i was hanging out with my favorite SA talking about a few things and stumbled across a new beauty.

not really my style since it's so small, but the color combo caught me.

it's lavender, cream, brown, and tan op art on a small julia, looks like a small shoulder, or a hobo. but not like the leather julia tote or big hobo.
it's a top handle pouch.

gonna say 7-8" long by 3" wide and 5" deep.

strap unclips from one side, single hang tag in cream, with lavender lining.

i haven't seen anything like it before, i'm assuming it brand new.

i get to pick it up december 1st!

i'll post pictures as soon as its in my possesion.

planning on using it for more formal occasions where i cant carry alot of stuff, weddings, dinners, parties.

Last edited:

nyssa.

._.
Jun 18, 2010
I love top handles. They're so cute and the size keeps me from carrying too much. I can't wait to see the pictures when you get her.

Congratulations :smile:

noelsbells

Is thinking Italy...
Aug 23, 2009
NC
Very cute pattern!! I saw this pattern in a wristlet and I had to get it for my friend for Christmas, she loves these colors! Very cute bag! Enjoy her!!

noshoepolish

Labrador Lover
Authenticator
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Very cute! I have been unhappy with Macy's credit cards lately and when they sent out the American Express Card I refused to activate it. I am just going to pay off my bill...

HandbagxQueen

gottalovecoach
Sep 21, 2010
Bay Area, CA
well unexceptedly bought something today.
went to pay off my macy's charge, i was hanging out with my favorite SA talking about a few things and stumbled across a new beauty.

not really my style since it's so small, but the color combo caught me.

it's lavender, cream, brown, and tan op art on a small julia, looks like a small shoulder, or a hobo. but not like the leather julia tote or big hobo.
it's a top handle pouch.

gonna say 7-8" long by 3" wide and 5" deep.

strap unclips from one side, single hang tag in cream, with lavender lining.

i haven't seen anything like it before, i'm assuming it brand new.

i get to pick it up december 1st!

i'll post pictures as soon as its in my possesion.

planning on using it for more formal occasions where i cant carry alot of stuff, weddings, dinners, parties.
Cute THP! I have the madison pouch, you must always have a small bag for the nicer occasions.

Is the Macy's F&F 20% ? Do you know when it starts and ends?

uhkiwi

O.G.
Sep 14, 2005
yay for macys f&f!! I had no idea pre-sales had started.your pouch will be too cute!