I placed a comment on the wrong thread

  1. can I erase it? And in that case how?:shame:
  2. Add the comment in the correct thread and then PM a mod to edit the wrong one.
  3. you can just click on "Report post" and explain it, we'll get to it:yes:
    After 5 minutes or so you may not edit your posts anymore.